Platinum Puppy Package
Don't wait for the puppy problems to start. Set yourself up for success and get advice on setting up your home, taking your puppy home, errorless toilet training and sleeping through the night BEFORE you bring your puppy home. Learn how to get on top of the usual puppy pitfalls and then get stuck into some training.
Our Platinum Puppy Package consists of;
- Our Digital Puppy Handbook
- Our Digital Know Your Dog Law Guide (Scotland) booklet
- A one-hour home set-up session, where we look at the layout of your home, what to puppy proof, where to put the daytime confinement area, check you have everything you need and discuss bringing your puppy home what to expect in the first few days.
- A 90 minutes settling-in session. You can get help with any puppy problems you have stumbled across so far and we'll discuss common puppy pitfalls that you may not have experienced yet, such as puppy biting and the zoomies and how to deal with these. We also discuss socialisation v's socialising and how to do both safely, discuss equipment and training methods.
- 3 x 1-hour in-person private sessions at your home, in which you will be working with your puppy. There is a basic structure for these one-to-ones but they can be adjusted so that we work on the things that are important to you.
- Written notes are emailed after each session and these also include video links to help keep you on track.
- 8 weeks of phone/email/zoom support - you can also forward videos of your training progress for feedback (this is particularly helpful for loose leash walking).
For in-person training, we cover Perth, Aberfeldy, Dunkeld, Pitlochry and surrounding areas. If you're not sure if we cover your area just get in touch to find out.